Vienna Flexi PASS 3, 4 or 5 Sights
over 30 sights and attractions, valid for 30 day, 3, 4 or 5 sights at your choice – that’s the Flexi PASS in a nutshell!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Choose from the following sights and attractions your personal favourites:
* 24 hours HOP ON HOP OFF with Vienna Sightseeing Tours including guided walking tour
* Beethoven Pasqualati House
* Beethoven Museum
* Collection of Anatomical Pathology in the Madhouse Tower
* Danube Tower
* DDSG City Cruise
* Greymüller Palace
* Haydn House
* House of Music
* Imperial Burial Vault
* Imperial Treasury
* Jewish Museum Vienna and Museum Judenplatz
* Klosterneuburg Monastery
* Kunst Haus Wien
* Kunsthistorisches Museum
* Leopold Museum
* Madame Tussauds
* MAK - Museum of Applied Arts
* Mozarthaus Vienna
* Museum of Natural History
* mumok (Museum of Modern Art Ludwig Foundation)
* Parndorf Designer Outlet Shuttle
* Porcelain Museum in the Augarten
* Schlumberger Cellars
* Schönbrunn Panorama Train
* Schönbrunn Zoo
* Schubert's Birthplace
* Sigmund Freud Museum
* Spanish Riding School
* State Hall of the Austrian National Library
* Upper Belvedere
* Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel
* Desert House Schönbrunn
* Vienna Ring Tram
Before you start, please fill in the date of first use on the back of your pass.
The Flexi PASS is transferable. Children under the age of 6 have free admission to the selected sights when accompanied by an adult Flexi PASS holder.
Children between 6 and 18 (included) qualify for a Junior Flexi PASS with a 50% reduction. Most museums offer multilingual audio guides and information leaflets.
* Flexi PASS Junior: 6 – 18 years.
* Flexi PASS Adult: from 19 years.
* Children below the age of 6 get free admission if accompanied by an adult holding a Vienna PASS.
* The Flexi PASS is not particularly designed for large groups. Groups of more than 10 may be refused entry at some attractions. We advise if you are in a group of over 10 that you contact each attraction in advance.