There are many reasons why Vienna is famous for its sweets — join us on this Vienna food tour and find out why! Explore the City's Most Beloved Pastry Shops, accompanied by a local guide with a serious sweet tooth. Sample a variety of dessert specialties, some of whose traditions reach all the way back to the Habsburg Empire, while others are hand-crafted by some of the city's most impressive modern bakers.
• Visit a family-owned bakery that's loved by locals and sample their homemade pastries
• Indulge in delicious Austrian treats like crepes, apricot dumplings, and/or bundt cake
• Sample handmade Austrian chocolate with flavour combinations you've never dreamed of
• Learn the history behind some of Austria's most famous pastries
• Explore local neighbourhoods off the typical tourist trail of Vienna
Local English-speaking Viennese insider, 3 hot desserts, 2 cold desserts, savory snack, 2 cold drinks, 1 warm beverage (depends on the season).
Ticket for the Metro, any souvenirs, additional food or drink, tips for your guide.
We want to start the tour in front of “wine @ co”, Jasomirgrottstraße 3.at 3:30 PM. Please be a few minutes early, so we can start on time!
Our experience will last approximately 3 hours.
As we will be moving around a lot and spending some time outside, please remember to wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing. Because we want to start on time, it would be great if you arrived at the meeting point about 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
We are very happy to meet you and go on a trip with you!